Thursday, January 14, 2016

Today I want to talk 784 white supremacy organizations. I have noticed that people ask this question, why do we see Trump leading on the Republicans ballot? Why? Because Trump is saying what most white

Americans want to say. My people my people, stop believing in this so called colorblind society! These white supremacist will smile in your face and put a sheet on so you will never know who they are ! You may say oh no! He or she are not like that because they are married to an African

American. Guess what the slave owners was the most racist people out there and they will  rape our ancestors repeatedly. Wake up get out of that abyss! These 784 white supremacy organizations can not exist without funding. Ask yourself this, who's funding these organizations? They can't exist without funding. 784 white supremacy organizations exist in the name of religion.
    The names of these White supremacy
                       organizations
KKK have 72 groups with 52 websites
Neo-nazi have 142 groups with 89 websites
White nationalist have 115 groups with 190 websites
White power skinhead have 119 groups with 25 websites
Christian Identity have 21 groups with 37 websites
An I can go on and on with these groups. But the questions remain. Where do their money come from? Why is Trump leading? Is this a colorblind society? I have answer these questions for myself, so you need to ask and answer them. Leave me your answers. WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment