Monday, January 25, 2016

Fads, do you know where they come from? Most people do not, they want to fit in with the crowd. Well guess what if they decide to jump off a bridge will you do it? We as a people need to stop following these fads that you know nothing about. For instance I have a lip and eyebrow ring this is not a fad to me, I  represent Africa the culture of the (Beja) Tribe for beauty. I had dreads that was for saying I am not part of your world Caucasian              ( Rastafarian), I may not have dreads, but I still wear my hair natural, because of the love I have for my culture.

I see my people wear their pants sagging all the time, but do you know where that come from? Most of our man dislike homosexuals, but they tend to were their pants down. Well guess what ? This fad comes from prison's, it says to the inmates that you want to have sex, so they follow you and you two guys have sex. So yes you are inviting a guy to have sex with you. Stop following these fads or find out what it represent!

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment