Monday, February 8, 2016

Today I would like to talk about being a lesbian and loving my people, because that have been brought to my attention a lot. Now a lot of people will say you are a lesbian, that mean you do not love an African American male? And i'll say that's a lie, I love them, I just don't have a desire to sleep with them or to be with them. I respect them as a African King, as long as they show me respect as a African Queen.

Another statement has arise, you supposed to be with a African King, because you was put on the earth to produce babies. Well that 60's behavior will not work with me and anyway I can't have any kids, because of a hysterectomy. This topic shows that my people have a long way to go. Why I say this? Because we are so worried about what people are doing in their bedrooms and what they have, instead of worrying about uniting together!!

My people you can be who you want to be, just unite and than we can fight racism until then we cannot cure this problem until we cure our problem internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment