Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Before I start talking about the military and how African Americans fought for this country, I will like to say thank you to all the African Americans who fought in a war that didn't have nothing to do with them and how you endure that racists attitude from the soldiers you had to fight alongside.

Today I was thinking how so many African Americans fought for this country to come home and be treated like a slave, to be called a nigger or to be spit on. If anyone know about history that African Americans men and women contribute a lot to the military.

So when I say how dare you hold your head down, you should walk with your head upright and stand proud, when a Caucasian woman grab her purse or a Caucasian man cross the street to get away for you
Stand up and say yes I am a King or a Queen!

Because our ancestors fought for this country against all the odds.


WAKE UP MY PEOPLE



No comments:

Post a Comment