Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Today I am going talk about the Kings. I hope you didn't think I was just going to talk about the Queens and don't talk about the Kings, you are not exempted! Now Kings you want to be the king of the house ,but you treat the Oueen like she's a slave, you will walk away from your kids, or you just don't want to work. NO NO! How dare you want someone to call you a King when you act like child.

How dare you want to take care of another man's baby , but do not take care of your own! How dare you put your hand on your Queen when she's supposed to be part of you!

Now don't get me wrong, yes it's some good Kings out here. I am only talking to the ones who will sit up and demand respect and will not give it to their Queens or anyone.

So let's wake up and stand up Kings and Queens




No comments:

Post a Comment