Monday, February 22, 2016

My people I talk about this time again, do not allow this man to come into office. I am telling you this guy method is identical to Hitler. Yes I am talking about Trump, how can this man preach hatred and received 67 delegates in South Carolina. WAKE UP!!

If you're just sitting there and saying oh he's talking about the Hispanic's oh  contraire my friend you're wrong, because they are people of color just like us. So what make you think he will stop there if he's elected in office?

South Carolina a state that have predominately  African Americans and this man received 67 votes! WAKE UP MY PEOPLE this man Trump he's not your allied.

An for the Democrats, Hillary and Sanders don't ever think my vote is automatic, you have to earn it!


No comments:

Post a Comment